Friday, August 8, 2008

Downtown Gothenburg



This photo was taken just across from de Mateo - our favorite cafe in Sweden! I am standing in front of a flower shop that has been closed nearly every trip we've made, with the exception of one day last year and when we returned a couple of days later it was closed for summer holiday. :-)



Here we are waiting for bus 19 to take us home. It was a fun day of shopping and walking around downtown and for some reason, I am not tired AT ALL. (but just wait until tonight! I was awake for hours, tapping Carl, asking, are you awake? are you hungry? I am hungry.) I was very restless but finally after a snack and some ear plugs I was able to get back to sleep. :-)

Posting to the blog is a bit of a crap-shoot....We never know if we are going to get a connection to the internet.


Carl is praying for a strong enough signal to connect to the internet....

No comments: